In a timely message for me, pastor Pete Wilson whom I have followed for 3 years on twitter was gust pastor for Rick Warren today at Saddleback Church, his message hit me right where I am at, but more on his message in another post. Pete ask two questions one at the start “What would your life look like if you had absolute confidence that God was with you?” the other at the end “What would you do in your situation if you know for a fact God is with you?”. I will answer the first in this post the second in a later post as it is so timely for me see yesterdays post.
What would my life look like if I had absolute confidence, knew that God was with me?
* I would live a life like George Muller, be a man of great faith, of prayer, a preacher of the gospel to the nations, have 50,000 answered prayers by my last day of life, rescue the poor and needy.
* I would have a life like Jaeson Ma, would travel the world preaching the gospel, and plant churches here and in other countries.
* I would be a prayer warrior because I would Know that my prayers would be answered.
* Wake up every morning knowing I was loved and excepted, and had a purpose.
* Preach the gospel daily with power, go into other countries and preach it.
* The world would be my mission field.
* I would fed the hungry in impoverished nations, every where I could.
* I would fed 5,000 hungry people at one time like Jesus did at one time.
* Live out Matt 25:31-46, do unto Jesus by, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick, setting free the captive.
* Lead a soul a day mim to the Lord ( for as many days as I have been alive would be 20,254 so far).
* Rescue woman and children out of human trafficking.
* Do, live out every phase of the great commission, Jesus’ commandments, as a way of life, daily:
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name
of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe
all that I have commanded you.
And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers,cast out demons.
* Live out Jesus’ own mission, as a way of life: Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because He has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at set free those who are oppressed,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you,
and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all
Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
* Live out Jesus’ promise that we will do these and greater things. Jn 14:12 “Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do;,,,,,”
That is how I would live, if I could live the life I want, dream of having and had absolute confidence that God was with me.